All Brand New!
Learn-By-Doing 90 min. Workshops
Starting this April, I'll be presenting a health & wellness topic each month right at my location, 628 New Haven Rd. Naugatuck. These 90-minute, hands on workshops are perfect for people of all ages and abilities. Each month I'll cover a different topic and on occasion bring in local professionals to co-present with me!
If you have been thinking about attending one of my events for some time now, or just hearing about me for the first time today; these one-time workshops are a great way to discover for yourself what Thunder is all about!
Here's what you get when you attend one of my workshops:
- Gain knowledge of HOW to be healthier and the enthusiasm to ACT on what you've learned
- A great experience with a community of like-minded people (This is a no judgment zone)
- Informational and exercise handouts to take home, so you don't forget what you've learned.
- Answers to the leading questions people have about health & fitness.
- An opportunity to learn from and ask questions to area Fitness Trainers, Physical Therapists and Registered Dietitians.
- Self confidence that "YOU" are capable of doing a lot more than you might think!
The Harmful Effects of "Sitting too Much"
Date: Saturday April 27, 2019
Location: Thunder Sports & Fitness 628 New Haven Rd. Naugatuck, CT 06770
Presenter: Brian Reynolds MS., CSCS, FRCms | Owner Thunder Sports & Fitness
Cost: $35 + tax (see registration process below)
Prolonged sitting presents seriously harmful side effects to our health. There is an abundance of literature linking sedentary activity to chronic health problems. In fact, many sources have indicated that prolonged sitting could be as deleterious as smoking! Reports show that many older adults and seniors report being sedentary for up to 9 hours each day. This presentation will bring light to the issues and offer helpful tips and discussion on how people can get moving and live longer!
How to Register
This event is limited to the first 15 people to register. Seats at this event will be reserved on a first come - first serve basis. To Register please complete the form below and then follow the PayPal link on the next page. Registrations will not be completed until payment is received.
Brian Reynolds | Owner Thunder Sports & Fitness